- Whats New
- Control Panels add remove
- Incident Management Platform
- Audio Systems
- Intelligent Input-Output Modules
- Intelligent Initiating Devices
- Conventional Initiating Devices
- Speakers, Strobes, Horns, Bells and Chimes
- Fire Alarm Telephones
- Mass Notification
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Connected Solutions
- Submittal Guides and Brochures add remove
- Images add remove
- CAD Drawings
- Bim Drawings
SpecBuilder makes short work of your specifications by organizing each element into a familiar Windows tree format from which you can choose precisely what your system specification will contain.
SpecBuilder features CSI format output, automatic paragraph numbering, single-click text previews, and dynamic contents views. Start off with the QuickSpec Wizard, or a pre-built application template — or build your specification from scratch. Export the finished document to MS Word or any other popular word processor!
And now all your specifications will include the latest system capabilities thanks to SpecBuilder’s powerful specifications which include EST3, EST3 Mass Notification, iO-1000, iO-64, EST3X, and EST4.
Note: SpecBuilder is compatible with Windows 7 or higher.