We have a NEW family member!
The Genesis LED G4 Series Wall Mount Signaling Appliances have just been made available as part of our expanding portfolio of Genesis LED Series Notification Devices.
All Genesis LED Series horns and strobes feature an energy-efficient technology that makes them less expensive to install and operate by reducing overhead. High performance LEDs require fewer circuits and power supplies. These new appliances are designed with, energy-efficiency, and life safety in mind.
Genesis LED G4
Genesis LED Series' use high efficiency optics, combined with patented electronics to deliver a highly-controlled and efficiently focused light distribution pattern in exchange for lower current requirements. Strobes feature field-selectable light output.
Compared with Xenon-type strobes, Genesis LED appliances need fewer power supplies and often smaller wire gauge, which lightens conduit requirements. They are also backwards compatible with legacy strobes, so there’s no need to replace all your existing devices to upgrade to new LED technology. In fact, Genesis LED strobes can be mixed on the same circuit and used in the same field of view as Xenon-based strobes. This makes Genesis LED Series ideal for new installations and retrofits alike.
Field-configurable sound output levels provide the flexibility modern life safety projects demand, while the Genesis control protocol keeps multiple strobes on compatible NAC circuits synchronized to well within NFPA 72 requirements.
Serviceability is another area where Genesis LED Series appliances shine. The innovative under-cover diagnostic test points provide easy access to device circuit testing while mounted.
The Genesis LED G1 & G4 series are just the first releases of a complete Notification family that will use the same patented technology.
Stay tuned for more Genesis LED devices that will be released in the coming months!
The Current Family
Genesis LED G1 & G4 Standard Features
- Ultra low device current consumption
- Selectable high/low/temporal/steady output
- Selectable 15, 30, or 75 cd light output
- Attractive, ultra-slim design
- Multiple "FIRE" Marking and Color Options
- Easy to Install
- Diagnostics Port
New features for the G4 series
- Selectable 15, 30, 75, or 110 cd light output
- Room side wiring w/continuity check
Need to dive deeper?
LifeLines offers a wealth of product literature. Browse literature.
Register as a guest or log in to our premium user's site at www.my-eddie.com.
There you can access literature as well as exclusive life safety related tools and resources...or Contact Us
In The News
- August 22, 2019
- Industry insiders recommend early adoption of new URL 268 standards
- June 17, 2019
- Edwards launches EST4 at NFPA
- May 24, 2019
- Now shipping! Edwards Signature Optica, UL268 7th Edition Compliant Detectors are available now
- April 24, 2019
- FireWorks 8.3 is now available! New Xtralis integrations, UUKL listing and improved usability
- April 16, 2019
- Edwards expands Genesis LED Notification Device family portfolio to include G4