Global leader in fire alarm, mass notification and hazard warning.
Whether Edwards™ detection and alarm solutions are protecting the lives and livelihoods of the people who make businesses run, or who receive treatment at healthcare institutions; whether they’re charged with protecting students, staff and faculty at the world’s finest universities, or preserving irreplaceable artifacts that bring humankind’s history to life; Edwards finds innovative ways to meet site-specific challenges and make every project a success.
Edwards' solutions are modular, scalable, and meet the needs of applications ranging from fire detection to industrial signaling and mass notification – all technologically advanced innovations that deliver value and reliability for the entire service life of the product.
When facility owners and designers do business with Edwards, their investment is underwritten by a history of excellence and ingenuity that dates back over 140 years.
Need to dive deeper?
LifeLines offers a wealth of product literature. Browse literature.
There you can access literature as well as exclusive life safety related tools and resources...or Contact Us
In The News
- September 5, 2019
- EST4 shipping now
- August 22, 2019
- Industry insiders recommend early adoption of new UL 268 standards
- June 17, 2019
- Edwards launches EST4 at NFPA
- May 24, 2019
- Now shipping! Edwards Signature Optica, UL268 7th Edition Compliant Detectors are available now
- April 24, 2019
- FireWorks 8.3 is now available! New Xtralis integrations, UUKL listing and improved usability
- April 16, 2019
- Edwards expands Genesis LED Notification Device family portfolio to include G4